Double Room - Single use
£ 150.00 / Week
Cosy single room in a nice four bedroom flat located 8 minutes commute from Cutty Sark/Greenwich. The room is fully furnished and available for single occupancy. The bills are included as well as a professional cleaning servicing the communal areas once a week.
The property comprises of four rooms, a bathrooms and a fully equipped kitchen. The property benefits from great transport links providing easy access to central London and Greenwich.
A great 4-bedroom apartment in the Greenwich/Bedford area, very well linked to Cutty Sark and Greenwich. The apartment is furnished with a fully equipped kitchen, bathroom and separated toilet. The building benefits from a lift.
The apartment comprises 3 double and 1 single bedrooms; fibre optic internet all the bills are included among a professional weekly cleaning service that will make you stay in the flat more comfortable and shareable. This accommodation is perfect for students going to the University of Greenwich and other professionals in the area.
The apartment is very well located, 8 minute commute to Cutty Sark and Greenwich DLR stations that can get you to Canary Wharf and Central London. It is also 7 minutes waking distance to Deptford National Rail station which can also get you to Central London.
There are also several bus stops in the area:
- 188 - North Greenwich (for the O2 Arena) and Holborn (central London, Soho, Oxford street).
- 199 - Lewisham (South East London) and Canada Water (for Surrey Quays Shopping Centre).
- N1 (night bus) - Thamesmead (East London) and New Oxford street (Central London).
- 47 (24 hrs bus) - Lewisham (South East London) and Shoreditch (trendy area with many markets and bars).
- N199 - Trafalgar Square (central London, Soho and Oxford street) and St Mary Cray (South London).
The building is right on the main road but the apartment faces the backyard. In the main road you will find lots of shops, pubs, and supermarkets. The area has leisure centres, lovely parks and green areas, churches and schools; its very residential and nice.
Just a short commute and you can get to Cutty Sark and Greenwich where there a free museums and Greenwich park which is great for picnics during the summer.