A well presented five bedroom flat in a residential area, very safe and quiet. Its just 10 minutes away from Stepney Green station (for the District and Hammersmith & City lines) and 10 minutes as well to Limehouse station (for the DLR and National rail).
Nice kitchen fully equipped with fridge, oven, microwave, washing machine, and all stuff needed to cook. The flat is composed of a big double room suitable for couples and three double rooms and one single room; it also has two full bathrooms of which one is an en-suite.
Our services include all the bills (Gas, Electricity, Water and Council tax), Internet and a professional cleaning servicing the communal areas regularly which will make your stay in the flat much more comfortable and shareable.
From Limehouse station the DLR can take you to Canary Wharf, Greenwich or Bank; and the National rail can take you to Stratford and to cities outside London. From Stepney Green station the District or the Hammersmith & City lines can take you to anywhere in London, 5 minutes to Algate and 20 minutes to Kings Cross.
The area is also served by several busses, the nearest stop is just outside the building and other bus stops are within 5 min walk from the building:
- 25 - (24 hours) - Oxford Circus - central London.
- 205 - Paddington - crossing central and west London.
- 277 - Dalston Junction - Mile end, Victoria park, Hackney.
- 339 - Shadwell & Leytonstone.
- 309 - Canning Town & Bethnal Green.
- D6 - Bethnal Green & Mile End - lovely green areas in Mile End park.
- D7 - Mile End - connected to the Stansted Airport, Queens Mary University of London.
- N205 (night bus) - Paddington - for Angel, Kings cross, and the British library.
The area is nice and quiet, it benefits from great transport links, lots of shops and amenities. There is a huge leisure centre with pool, gym, sauna, running track and more right in front of the building. Just a short commute to Canary Wharf or to Shoreditch a very trendy and popular area where lots of events and new openings are taking place every month.
Queens University, Victoria Park, Westfield Stratford City mall and Canary Wharf areas are very easy to reach. There is a big Lidl and Tesco supermarkets a few minutes walking from the building. There are many entertainment options around, nice pubs, restaurants, parks, etc.